This 2 section 4ft glass fibre pole is ideal for low level window cleaning, or those hard to access areas such as down the side of a conservatory.
The pole comes complete clamps, quick release top clamp, aluminium thread insert & rubber base cap.
New Upgraded Micro Clamps:
- Lateral style clamp lever arms.
- Anti-pinch skin protection.
- Smaller updated clamp design, now lighter and shorter compared to our previous clamps.
- Lots of room for the clamps to tighten over time.
- Clamps grip on sections really well, reduces the risk of sections spinning.
- 100% glueless clamps – easy to change in a matter of seconds.
Positive End Stops on Each Section:
- Each pole section has a stepped carbon area which stops the sections from being over extended during use.
- Reduces the risk of damaging the pole sections and clamps.
- Coloured markings on the end of each section.
- So as you extend the pole you get a visual warning and actual physical feedback that you have got to the end of each section, this helps to speed up the time it takes to extend our poles.
- You can still remove sections by loosening the clamp if needed.
Quick Release Clamp & Angle Adaptors:
- Each pole comes with a clamp situated at the top of the smallest pole section, this is designed to clamp the brush head assembly to the pole.
- Allows you to easily swap over brushes or swap to using a goosneck with ease.
- We now offer a quick release angle adaptor, allowing you to quickly adjust the angle of the brush head.
- We also offer the choice or using different lengths of angle adaptors (3", 6" or 9") or 2 choices of carbon goosenecks (7" or 10").
Water Fed Pole Hose:
- Each of our water fed poles comes complete with our 5mm orange braided pole hose.
- Our pole hose is designed so that it can be used with hot or cold water.
- This hose is constructed from 2 layers making it hard wearing and durable.
- Hose will lay flat on the ground and is not prone to kink
- We add nitrile to our hose making it softer and in the process easier to use and handle.
- You have the option of running this hose internally up through the inside of the pole, or externally (which will help to extend the life of the pole).