Ultra Lightweight, Ultra Rigid Water Fed Pole, designed and manufactured to be the best water fed pole money can buy.
If you are looking for an extremely light, ultra rigid and strong water fed pole then this is the one to buy! This new Carbon Nano Pole is the best choice for window cleaners who want the best of the best. These water fed poles can be in your hands for 6 hours plus a day, so choosing a pole that will help speed up your work, help you to access areas you couldn't with a standard WFP and allow you to finish your day earlier feeling fresher and less fatigued.
If you suffer from any health conditions/pains such as RSI or tennis elbow caused from using water fed poles on a daily basis, then choosing a light, rigid WFP can dramitically help reduce, eliminate or prevent these conditions.
With this pole you can use any one of our water fed brushes (which all weigh less than 300g's - Pick your Free Brush when ordering this pole), as we have made this telescopic pole to be as strong and durable as possible while being as light and rigid as we can.
Carbon Nano 25ft Features:
- Made from our Premium Super High Modulus Carbon Fibre
- No Compromises with this Pole - Light, Rigid & Strong
- Extremely Rigid - With Virtually No Flex
- Built to be Strong (in Safe Hands!)
- 23% Lighter than our Standard Carbon Fibre 25ft Pole (Evolution Pro+)
- Bare Pole Weighs Just 1170 grams
- Slight Ribbed Finish to Each Section - Better Grip & Helps with Pole Wear
- 5 Telescopic Sections
- Collapses Down to 1.8m (5.9ft)
- Extends to 24.6ft (7.5m) - Ground, 1st & 2nd Floors
- Working Height/Reach of 30ft (9m)
- New Lateral Clamp Design - More Compact & Lighter
- Glue-less Clamps - Quick & Easy to Change
- Ergonomic Clamp Design - Now with Anti-Pinch Spacing
- Effortless Clamp Lever Operation - Requires Virtually Zero Pressure to Close & Open
- Positive End Stops on each section - No Over Extending the Pole
- Quick Release Top Clamp - Easily Swap Out Brush Heads & Goosenecks
- Aluminium Thread Insert with Standard Euro Thread
- Protective Base Cap
- 9.5 Meters of Xline 5mm Orange Dual Layered Pole Hose
- Your Choice of Hose Connector
- FREE Xline Brush of Your Choice
Compare the 25ft Carbon Nano Pole to our other 25ft Water Fed Pole range:
New Upgraded Micro Clamps:
- Lateral style clamp lever arms.
- Anti-pinch skin protection.
- Smaller updated clamp design, now lighter and shorter compared to our previous clamps.
- Lots of room for the clamps to tighten over time.
- Clamps grip on sections really well, reduces the risk of sections spinning.
- 100% glueless clamps – easy to change in a matter of seconds.
Positive End Stops on Each Section:
- Each pole section has a stepped carbon area which stops the sections from being over extended during use.
- Reduces the risk of damaging the pole sections and clamps.
- Coloured markings on the end of each section.
- So as you extend the pole you get a visual warning and actual physical feedback that you have got to the end of each section, this helps to speed up the time it takes to extend our poles.
- You can still remove sections by loosening the clamp if needed.
Quick Release Clamp & Angle Adaptors:
- Each pole comes with a clamp situated at the top of the smallest pole section, this is designed to clamp the brush head assembly to the pole.
- Allows you to easily swap over brushes or swap to using a goosneck with ease.
- We now offer a quick release angle adaptor, allowing you to quickly adjust the angle of the brush head.
- We also offer the choice or using different lengths of angle adaptors (3", 6" or 9") or 2 choices of carbon goosenecks (7" or 10").
- We offer a range of extension sections designed to extend each Nano water fed pole allowing the same pole to be extended to work at greater heights.
- Each extension is made from our high quality super high modulus carbon fibre material.
- You will need to make sure you are selecting the correct extension for your particular pole (click here to see our extension guide).
- You can keep adding sections to your pole (where available) to increase the height of the pole.
- We recommend having a quick release connector setup on your pole hose, so that it makes life easier when adding or removing extensions and feeding the hose through the extension.
Water Fed Pole Hose:
- Each of our water fed poles comes complete with our 5mm orange braided pole hose.
- Our pole hose is designed so that it can be used with hot or cold water.
- This hose is constructed from 2 layers making it hard wearing and durable.
- Hose will lay flat on the ground and is not prone to kink
- We add nitrile to our hose making it softer and in the process easier to use and handle.
- You have the option of running this hose internally up through the inside of the pole, or externally (which will help to extend the life of the pole).
There are yet no reviews for this product.