The Evolution Pro range has been designed to give excellent value for money. Constructed of 65% carbon fibre & 35% fibre glass, makes these poles suitable for people that want more control over their WFP and a lighter option compared to an equivalent glass fibre pole.
You will find these Hybrid water fed poles are more rigid than the compitions hybrid poles, this is due to us adding more layers of our high quality carbon fibre to each section, this in turn makes these composite poles more stiffer and durable.
These poles are suitable for domestic and light commercial cleaning, available in three different sizes 18, 25 30 and 35 feet.
New Upgraded Micro Clamps:
- Lateral style clamp lever arms.
- Spring Loaded.
- Easy Finger Adjustment Nut
- Anti-pinch skin protection.
- Smaller updated clamp design, now lighter and shorter compared to our previous clamps.
- Lots of room for the clamps to tighten over time.
- Clamps grip on sections really well, reduces the risk of sections spinning.
- 100% glueless clamps – easy to change in a matter of seconds.
Positive End Stops on Each Section:
- Each pole section has a stepped carbon area which stops the sections from being over extended during use.
- Reduces the risk of damaging the pole sections and clamps.
- You can still remove sections by loosening the clamp if needed.
Protective Nylon Base Cap:
- Our unique nylon base cap is inserted into the base section of the pole.
- Helps to protect the base of the pole and extends the life of the pole.
- Side exiting slot designed to allow the pole hose to freely move and will not damage the hose.
- Each base cap sits flush with the outer edge of the section, allowing you to add or remove extension sections if needed without the need to remove the base cap
Quick Release Clamp & Angle Adaptors:
- Each pole comes with a clamp situated at the top of the smallest pole section, this is designed to clamp the brush head assembly to the pole.
- Allows you to easily swap over brushes or swap to using a goosneck with ease.
- We now offer a quick release angle adaptor, allowing you to quickly adjust the angle of the brush head.
- We also offer the choice or using different lengths of angle adaptors (3", 6" ,9" or 12") or 3 choices of carbon goosenecks (7",10" or 17").
- We offer two extension sections for the Evolution Pro Poles allowing you to extend your pole to a maximum of 35ft without the need to buy a complete new pole to achieve that extra reach.
- Each Evolution extension section is 5ft long, giving you at least 5 foot extension to your existing pole.
- Each extension is made from our high quality carbon Composite material.
- You will need to make sure you are selecting the correct extension for your particular pole
- You can keep adding sections to your pole (where available) to increase the height of the pole.
- We recommend having a quick release connector setup on your pole hose, so that it makes life easier when adding or removing extensions and feeding the hose through the extension.
Water Fed Pole Hose:
- Each of our water fed poles comes with a choice of our 5mm orange braided microflex pole hose or our more durable anti kink polyurethane X Tube .
- Both of our pole hoses have been designed to be used with hot or cold water.
- Microflex hose is constructed from 2 layers of PVC held together with a nylon webbing, High Nitrile within the construction making it ultra flexible.
- Hose will lay flat on the ground and is not prone to kink.
- X Tube
- X Tube is our premium product that is constructed of polyurethane making it more versatile ultra strong and slash resistant. this product is far superior to its counterpart and is for those who want a hassle free superior product.
There are yet no reviews for this product.